May 8, 2008

A new start.

Its a new start over at my blog here.
New blogskin,new bloglink,new post.

icecreambangs.bs has been too last year.We need something new this year so I thought and thought and "Unflyables" was stuck on my mind. -.-
But I really don't know what 'unflyables' means but I found it pretty nice.(Probably got the idea from unbeatables)
This should be a temporary link,wait till I think of something better ;D

Oh btw,theres finally song in my blog.My blog has been song-less for more than 3months.Hope you all like this song because its currently my fav though this song has been like soooo long ago.
Probably changing the song a few days later.Depends. :)

Biology,the nerve-racking paper.
My head almost exploded from thinking while doing paper 2 although many said it was 'sooooooo' easy.Okay,easy my foot.
I just can't think of what was attaching the stigma to the ovary.
Gave up on it and went to the next question.So,I finished my paper and went back to the question and pronto!The answer just appeared in my mind!Wierd...
I'm so afraid of failing my Combined Science now because Bio paper is more difficult than i expected and I had careless mistakes here and there.Its already in danger to fail,how to pull up Chemistry?! D:

Went off for Mac again with Marina,Vera,Sharon and Wanyi. :)
I played with food,again.This time,I mixed the butter with grape jam,pepper,sugar and salt.After that,Marina had a wonderful idea of putting the 'mixture' into the hash brown wrapper and cut a hole at the bottom so it looks like the icing thing.We drew on the box later using it.LOL.
Took several pictures but will only be posting it up tomorrow I suppose.

There's like my last paper tomorrow yet I'm acting like the exams are over. zzz.Last paper!!!POA PAPER 1!C'mon!Mugging plan actually half succeeded and not fully because I didn't do Chemistry and POA notes. x:

Yes,
I still hate POA.

No comments: