May 9, 2008

Yay!

Today is officially the last day of exams!
Yay!Its the last day of MYE anyway.

POA paper 1 first question was like a serious give-away.11marks just to redraft the Trial Balance that was given and find the capital?Gosh.

Straight after exams ended,I,Marina,Sharon,Vera and Charlene headed off to City Hall,where we went to Marina Square for bowling.
Before that,Wanyi and Vera joined us.
I only bowled 1 round while the others(except Marina) bowled 2rounds.Since the others were bowling 2rounds and its extremely long,Marina and I headed to the arcade! :D
Yeah!The Arcade!Haven't been there for ages. :)
& this is the first time I left the arcade without playing Jurassic!
Afterall,I've completed the game thrice with Marina.So got a little sick of it already.
Now,my fav.game is Time Crisis II!But too bad Marina isn't very good with it.
Played House of the dead too.Funnnnnn.

Left the arcade for Suntec to take neoprints.The whole entire place was like super squeezy cause there is so many of us. :P
The neoprint ended up mostly us in the same position.
Played basketball after neoprint and it was super super shiok!
3 rounds and my hands are aching already.

After that,left the place to go somewhere else. :)

I can't explain what I don't understand...

No comments: