Oh yes..i forgot to blog that i went to watch Just Follow Law with Vera on Fri (:
That Fann Wong act..so 破坏形象. :X
Seriously narhs!Don't believe go watch.I recommend you all to watch it.it's so damn funny!
Oh yes..and Friday.That ms Wee kee siao liaos.
Why?She started scolding us and she bang the door. -.-
She said she wouldn't come back today.But she came anyways.
If it was me,i wont come back le norhs.So 丢脸.
Today!
My 表哥 went back to HongKong ler.Didn't see him off because i have school.That student Peer Tutoring for Bio..sian lah.
After that came home..my mom told me that Mr Tan called her narhhs.
I was like..wth.
Call for what?That i never attend Badminton Training lah.
I don't care le..i decided to join Media Club.Charlene decided not to quit lerh.
Gonna look for Mr Ang tomorrow. :P
我死都要quit Badminton.
{ Tag replies }
PEIwen:lol..Sinhuey prettier then MissMole narhs!
ster:lol..my blog is SO dead.600+ newton?You took physics arh?heyhey..i like your way of describing Mr Chuah...Crappy Chuah.Suit him very well!
imes:Ghost Rider nice anot??
lorraine (= :Ijust realised that your name is a name of a country! :PP
No comments:
Post a Comment