February 1, 2007

Somehow..these few days i have gone crazy,over S CLUB!!
Why?How?
It all started one afternoon when i came back from school and i found my sister watching the S Club 7 movie..back to the 50's if i am not wrong.And i wanted to watch too.So WE started watching S Club 7 shows.Till now!It's been 4 days! :DD
Everyday i have been coming home early just to watch them! XD
Well you must be wondering why i still have time to blog now..because i am having a break!Waiting for the video to load so i decided to come and blog! (:
Somehow..these few days Ms Lim has gone crazy,for no reason at all!PMS..maybe?
Today,she told us to crush our maths practice paper!You'd know!It's our HARD work! x(
You know why?Because some people don't wanna bother.Even though the answer is wrong,they still mark correct.She's like telling Marina to crush it crush it when Marina didn't bear to.Me neither.But i no choice so i crushed it and that's it. -.-



*

Yesterday,Mr Tan came to look for me.
He said a big pile of rubbish and said if i want to quit,better tell him by today if not he's gonna give me a demerit point for not attending trainings.Then i told him that the list for the selected people for library isn't out yet.He said he don't care!HPMH.I dun care either.



*

Opps!Sorry about that day..here's the link to the sequel of I Wan Macdonalds! :DD
CLICKIE [:
WHAT 9000 DOLLARS?!I think it's too cheap right? xD
GUAI BEHBEH.
I still preferred the first one though. ((:


*

It's gonna be 4th of Febuary soon! :DD
Do vote for Daren yeah?^^
Here's the numbers again...



DIAL 1900 112 1001!
OR
SMS S1 to 71199!
to SUPPORT... DAREN 陈世维
on 4th OF FEBUARY! :DD


VOTE FOR HIMMMMMMMM~
*

Tag replies :DD
lorraine (::I saw you..haha. :P I thought you didn't managed to get their autograph. (:
sharon:haha..i hope he can win the finals too!!Thanks for tagging! :D
netzz~*:ya lah ya lah..you never fail before meh.
PEIwen:lol!Hi-5 man.. :P:P

No comments: