I am feeling all sticky,dirty and of course SMELLY after today's morning PE lesson.
Aiyerr dun wanna mention it luhhs.Lost that damn soccer match with Yamuna,Poorani,Sharon,Rena,Regina and Thein.Then Mr Choo say must clean the PE room during the March holidays lehhs.HMPH.They play roughness one narrhs.I still remember the last time i played with Yamuna...wu yuan wu gu jiu penalty de larhs!When it's not even our fault.Oh yes..i forgot to mention my team members..
Me;
Marina;
Vera;
Cheryl;
Ashley;
Shermin.
Don't see Cheryl small small size..she plays soccer quite well lehs!
That Yamuna really too much luhhs.She thinks she's the only one which watches Soccer?That time hit Ishrat's head and she said it is normal in soccer matches.wth narhhs.
Lets forget about that.Since Mr Choo said there will be 3 matches.We lost the first one so we must win the other two.JIAYOU TEAM ! :DD
Anyway..
Sec 3 life is so damn stressful luhhs! x((
I have my reasons for saying so..
[1]There is pratically TESTS every week.
[2]We must wake up SO early in the morning just to go school.[I miss my HOLIDAYS :(]
[3]I must see boring teachers and listen boring lessons EVERYDAY when it's really VERY BORING.
[4]The maths is getting more and more difficult.I already hate Algebra and fraction and they have to put them together.Oh my 天!!
And you know what?The worst thing is..
I DON'T UNDERSTAND A TEENY WEENY SINGLE BIT OF POA.
All i know is these 3 words.
Liabilities,Owner's Equity and Assets.
Btw..it isn't Principle Of Accounts to me and Marina.It is the Principle of Arts because we don't even give a bit of damn to Mr Chuah.Our POA lessons is our drawing time. ((:
And today..i was cutting my dog's nail when i accidently cut it's flesh.ABIT ONLY!!!!!But i bet it hurts.It's blood was like dripping on the floor lorhs.FRESH RED BLOOD. x((
But when i accidently cut until it's flesh..i didn't realised it lah..he didn't bark or what.That's why.Only until the blood drip then i know.
SORRY MIQUE!!
anyway..do you all know where the links are liaos? ((:
If you still dunno..tag my board yeahhs?I will put pictures up here to explain. :D
Oh!Marina's coming over to my house real soon.So it means that the Part 3 will be up soon! (:
it's gonna be real funny.Trust me.

Yay!4000 hits on 13th February! :DD
Thanks all!我爱你们!感谢感谢! :]
Tag Replies! :DD
PEIwen:haha..i explained where all my links went lerrhs.Btw..you never update your fanfic arh?
lorraine [=:haha..i saw you standing on the bench..then after that you ran to the back.Most probably you never see my pic before marhs..not that you never see me.(:
EILEEN:I also wanna drop!But cannot. x.x GEOGRAPHY/HISTORY/SOCIAL STUDIES sucks narhs.
Oh yes..forgot to wish you all..
Happy Valentines Day!YY
No comments:
Post a Comment