Was realling busy playing Sims 2 and of course..拜年-ing.
Oh!And btw...
Happy Chinese New Year!
恭喜发财红包拿来!! :X
This year's chinese new year a little boring..hehheh.I spent my time playing computer instead luhhs. :X
I meant..MOST of the time.
And..i know you all are waiting for the Marina Series.
But..i'm afraid the story might just end there.Because Marina seems angry with me. :((
I SMS her she also never reply..i have extremely no idea why.
Haiz..who cares.I have a quiz to do! (:
Saw this at STER's blog and she wanted me to do it! (:
*How old you wish you were ?-Perhapes..12. (:
*Where euu when 9.11 happened ?-No idea.
*What do you do when vending machine steal ur money ?-I'll probably hit it first.If my money still doesn't drop out,the machine would probably tumble. [:
*Do you consider urself kind?-Ehh..maybe.And maybe not.Ask my friends! [:
*If you have a tatoo , where would it be ?-ARM! :D
*If you could be fluent in other language what would it be ?-Jap. [: *Hajimemashite!*
*Do you know your neighbours ?-yeps.
*What do you consider a vaccation ?-A place which has..a beach with ICECREAM and SEA! :9
*Do you follow your horoscope ?-Sometimes.But it never comes true!! -.-
*Would you move for the person you love ?-Maybe.MOST LIKELY.
*Are you touchy-fleely ?-touchy-fleely??
*Do you believe opposites attracts ?-duh.
*Dream Job ?-No idea.Haven't thought of it yet.Vet?
*Favourite channel ?-CHANNEL 8 and CHANNEL U! :D
*Favourite place to go on the weekend ?-malls! (:
*Shower or bathe ?-bathe!
*Do you paint ur nails ?-Once in a blue moon. (:
*Do you trust people easily ?-Depends.
*What are your phobia ?-Eh..seeing people vomit?And..and..pests.
*Do you want kids ?-erm..maybe.Let's see shall we?
*Do you want a handwritten ?-handwritten of what?
*Where would you rather be now ?-overseas.
*What makes you warm and fuzzy ?-Under my blanket. :PP
*Heavy or light sleeper ?-maybe light.I don't really sleep.But my mother forces me to!I slept for 12 hours yesterday.12 midnight to 12 afternoon! :DD
*Are you paranoid ?-nopes.
*Are you impatient ?-Sometimes!
*Who can you relate to ?-Friends~
*How do you feel about interracial couples ?-no comment.
*Have you ever burn any love ?-Ain't sure.
*What's your favourite pick-up line ?-HELLO?!
*What are you doing at last night midnight ?-hehheh.Playing Sims 2!
*What is your main ringtone in ur phone ?-Some..music.
*What did the last text on your cellphone says ? from who?-My cell has been dead since 1960s!Just joking.I was too lazy to charge my phone. (:
*Whose bed did euu sleep in last night ?-mine??
*What colour shirt are you wearing ?-White ((:
*Most recent movie you watch ?-Hmmm..that's really long.Happy feet?
*Name 3 things you have with you all the time ?-MY Mp3!!I would probably die without it.
*What colours are your bed sheet ?-Hmm..checkered red.
*How much money do you have right now ?-Not sure..I just got my angbaos.
* What is your favourite part of a chicken ?-the wing~ *yummeh!*
*What is your favourite town or city ?-haha..ORCHARD.
*I can't wait till ?-To get out of school!
*What did you have for dinner last night ?-Noodles~
*How tall are you bare-footed ?-not really sure..16 something?
*Whats your weight when you're naked ?-I'm really light.43?
*Do you own a gun ?-yes!My toy gun when i was young! xD
*What do you prefer to drink in the morning ?-Water!
*Where do you think you will be in 10 years ?-Still stuck in Singapore.
*Last thing you ate ?-Hmm..new year snacks.
*What song do you sing in the shower?-I don't sing in the shower for goodness sake!
*Last thing which make you laugh ?-the show i'm watching now -少年特攻队!!
*Worse injury you ever had ?-Lung infection. :(( Or maybe when my earrings when into my ear when i was young.
*Does someone have a crush on you ?-Ehh..i don't think so.hehheh.
*What is ur favourite candy ?-Lollipops!
*What song do you want to play on ur funeral ?+ flowers?-TOUCH WOOD!!I don't wanna die so early!!Furthermore,it's chinese new year now.It's unauspicious to talk about..funeral.
*Where do you hang ur towel after shower ?-I'll throw it anywhere.
*How does your mouse pad look like ?-The dell one.
*Do you brush your hair with a comb or a brush ?-Comb.
*From your opinion , who do you think ish the ugliest celeb. ?-hehheh.Loads!But the main is Candyce Toh!!
*You got a project due tomorrow, do euu use tape or glue ?-Tape.I don't wanna dirty my hands.
*Chicken or Pork ?-Chicken!
*By the time you get to school/work, is the sky still dark ?-Yeps.
*If you had a chance to see a unicorn or a mermaid which would it be ?-A UNICORN!独角兽!!
*What was in your bag the last time you went out ?-I don't really carry a bag around except for going to school.
*What time does the sun usually set ?-6?
*What do you think of last before you go to sleep ?-haha..about what i did to the guy in Sims 2!
*Air-con or fan?-Air-con!I don't mind wasting electricity when i am hot!
*Do you wear braces ?-Nopes.
*Can you handstand ?-Nope.
*If you were the opposite sex , how would you style ur hair ?-Spike it. :P
*What level of maths are you in ?-Those normal kind of Maths you learn when you are sec 3.
*Jessica Simpson or Jessica Alba ?-No idea.NONE.
*Which subject is worst English or Maths ?-Oh..definately Maths.
*What is one thing you really want to do at this very moment ?-EAT.I just woke up and i need food seriously.
*After buying something , do you automatically throw it away ?-Nopes.I'm not a rich brat you'd know.
*CD-Player or I-Pod ?-I-POD!
*Would you rather spin upside down going 30miles or drop 400 feets in the water ?-If i spin,i'll go dizzy.If i drop,i'll drown!I don't wanna die so i would go for the spinning.But seriously,i want none.
*What have you got planned for the weekend ?-Computer and TV!
*Have you ever gone ice-skating ?-nopess..
*If you were placed in a room with nothing except for a pencil and a paper what will euu do ? -What people will normally do in the art room.
*Is it always easy to find the remote control when you want to watch tv ?-Yes!
*How was ur day ?-Boring.
*Do you grow ur nails cut them or bite them ? -Both.
*Describe your handwriting-ugly.
*Do you consider yourself a stalker ?-Nopes.
*Do you bruise yourself easily ?-Half true half false.
*How many friendster pals do euu have ?-Less then 50.
*You got an essay due. Yoou can either type or write in a pen . Which would it be ?-type!I hate writing and i think my typing speed is quite alright. [:
*Do you wear jeans to relax at home ?-How can you relax while wearing jeans?!
*Describe yourself using one word.-Crazy.Mad.
*Do you think best friends make the best lovers ?-It'll be wierd.Ain't it?
*Do you like ices in ur drinks ? -Definately.
*Do you have abs ?-abs?
*What is the best nickname you ever had ?-Jas (:
*Do you think sucide is the best way ?-Koff koff..nope.
*Rate ur social scale from 1-10-4.I really Anti social derhs.
*Are you in love with someone at the moment ?-hee.Nope.
*Are you missing someone at the moment ?-yupp.
*Do you die for the person you love ?-haha..i will see who it is that deserve my life.
*Do you think love hurts ?-should be.
*What is the best thing about being in love ?-Hmm...
*What is the worst thing about being in love ?-When the opposite doesn't like you.
*What song best describe your life now ?-Dunno.
*Do you wanna get married ?-Erm..maybe.
*Have you ever talked to the person you love in the last 24 hours ?-Nope.
*Do you keep your memories or try to forget them ?-keep.
*Is love on ur side or the opposite way ? -??
*Do you have a gay/lesbian/bisexual friend?-LOL.I think so.
*Are you sick of love ?-neutral.
*Are you sick of question on love ?-yes.VERY.
*What do you want badly right now ?-Money. *Ka-ching!* $.$
*Do you think money is everything ?-nopes.I'm no money-minded freak.
*Wad is the song that you last downloaded ?-I dont' download songs.It's illegal!I tet them from my sis.
*How much do you love music ?-I love them like i cannot live without them.
*Do you play instrument ?-hehheh...no.
*Have you written ur own song ?- Not yet.
*What song is in your mind right now ?-Perfect Christmas and 超喜欢你.
*Now 5 random people do this :-Eileen,Peiwen,SPOON(you know who you are.),Lorraine and those who feels like doing! :DD
This quiz is so damn long,ster.
It seems like i haven't reply tags like ages.
Tag Replies (:
xiu qing:thankiies!happy belated total defence day!And oh,happy new year!:DD
ster!:okok i did the quiz. :P
letticia:oh sorry!!The actual fact is i didn't really inform everyone too. :X
lorraine(: :haha!HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!Remember to do the quiz arh!
PEIwen:haha you too!Happy CNY!
spoon:haha..i never okay!
NAMELESS vera:You are sad?Because of your boyfriend arhh?haha!HAPPY CNY!
No comments:
Post a Comment