VERY irritating.
i shall not mention names though.But i think she knows who she is.
I'm not sure if she's gonna read my blog.But i hope she does.
I just wanna tell her...
I'm gonna quit it okay.So stop calling me and disturbing me.I really don't wanna go luhhs.It's really irritating you'd know.She can just plain sms me.I don't mind.But don't call luhhs!
Today!
Teachers ate explosive medicines.
Esp Ms Wee.
She came in only scold scold scold. -.-
After that Charlene went home...(again!!!)
damn cham lah..lidat.
After school!
Wanted to go out with Amanda to PS derhs..then at the end never go..hehheh.Lazy arhh.
Came home and ate 辣面!So damn niceee lor.You all must try luhhs!
Watched Making Miracles on Mobtv cause my sis suscribed. (:
MY BLOG IS TURNING DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD~~
okay..i shall share some of my dog's photo i took yesterday!He has to go for grooming luhhs.His hair i mean..fur is so long.


No comments:
Post a Comment