February 4, 2007

我说世维你说yo!
世维!YO!世维!YO!世维 绝对SUPERSTAR! *SCREAMMS*

yay!Pardon me lol!Created another new post cause lazy to edit. ;P
YAY DAREN WON! :DD
That proves you wrong haha!
BWAHAHA.MUAHAHA!
HAHAHAHA.I'm like so damn damn damn damn damn damn happy now!
STILL SO HIGH AFTER 14 MINUTES! :P
Saw Kelly! :DD
She sat in between WeiChoong and Sinhuey. (:
Haha i was wondering why she is supporting the red??Support blue mah!grahs...who cares.Daren already won. :DD
I voted like dunno how many million calls narhs!Kelly i also never vote so many. :X
at least my money never 白费..hehheh.
When the thing was like 'ti ti ti ti' i was like so damn scared lah.
Kept holding on to my necklace..my lucky charm!When i didn't wear it,Daren kept losing.When i started wearing(which was the last round) he won! :DD
Then it 'ti ti ti' then suddenly it went blank larhhhs! >:(
I was like "WEII"
Then the thing show the picture out..I SCREAMMMMMMEDDDD.
YAY.hehheh.
Before the competition started,my sis said..
I believe Daren will win and Diya 触摸不到 the 绝对Superstar总冠军!
hehheh..so true.(:
Okay lah..gotta go.Have to go and sleep but i doubt i can!


*

My lucky necklace!I know you can hardly see anything.Actually it's a monkey inside and it can move like the compass lidat. (:
LOVE IT <33

PLUMPY,my huge chubby huggable friend!! :DD
My fat chubby seal which i got yesterday. (:
It's HUGE times GIGANTIC okays!
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! <33
*

Tag Replies :DD
netZz:I'm into Daren cause i dun want Diya to win!YAY AND DAREN WON! :DD
IMES:yep..part 3's out!:D Will load link in my blog tomorrow! (:
EILEEN:yes yes i miss Kelly too!Kelly's 被爱的女人 is still the best! (: So glad i saw her!

No comments: