Finally had time to blog,cause my parents have went down to wash the car..so no more naggings. :DD
Today..I FAILED MY MATHS TEST!! x(
Nevermind..isn't the first time anyway..lol!
Today!POA test.死liao死liao..
Dunno how to do larhs.HAIZ.
Anyway..went to West Mall with Marina after that.She is SOO SOO SOO obsessed over the handphones. O.O
Crazy girl.Ate KFC..spent my savings.BOOboos. x(
Came home..then yeah..started S Club-ing..lol..by watching their Videos in Youtube. :P
Okiex.gotta go.CYA.
Saw the sequel to the I Want Macdonalds!LOL...click on the link i gave you previously and clikc on the person which loads it..you will be able to find it ^^
Tag Replies :PP
netzz~*:hehheh..yeh vote for Daren :DD
shimin:thanks!Love yours too ^^
PEiwen:yeps..Kelly's going for GF!!WOOHOO~Thanks!
stertay:really sorry..was real busy these few days..will tag double or rather..triple when i am free kayys?
lorraine(::yah i was there (:
andros:nopes..it's not Maplestory..It's Ghost Online.(:
IMES:haha!I WAN MACDONALDS. :P:P NOOOOO>>WUZUN'S CUTER!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment