MARINA SAVED ME TODAY! :D
it's a surprising thing lol. :X
Just finished watching PSS..
That Nat ah..is getting more and more boring each week. -.-
I find that like a contestant should improve.But it seems to me like he's deproving.
But his fans are like really alot lor..although Daren leads by the marks,i'm afraid that he might not be able to..youknow.
AS for the girls..haiyah.That Carrie is..eee.
P.S to Da-er:Wei..this is my blog.I write whatever i want.Not happy dun read lor..or go and complain lah..the WHOLE of blogger also not i the only one who hates her right?Aiyah..since i already say all this,i might as well say everything.In serious fact,i hate Diya too.
Hopefully for the finals...Kelly will go!I am waiting!The channel u webbie put that they heard that she is already in Taiwan filming a music scene.Hopefully she will be back for the finals! :D
Why did Marina save me today?I bet you are wondering..hehheh.
Went Vera's house today and i realised that my ez-link card no money le..like after taking bus to Vera's house,left 35 cents only. )):
Then we ate Mushroom Spagetti! :D
Charlene 煮的 orhkay !
it was nice..but not enough and the noodle too hard le.Not too hard lah..i mean a little hard.Maybe cold le barhs.
Then we blablabla...and Charlene,me and marina left at around 5.00++.
I was broke and i needed money to top up my ez-link so i borrowed $2.00 from Charlene.But!Taht stupid lady at the MRT station dun let me top up cause minimum is $5.00. -.-
So Marina suggested me to get the Standard Pass..costed me $2.00 but in notes.I only have coins!How????
Then...Super Marina said she have note! :DD
She saved me!If she dun have 就 die liao lor.hehheh.
Okay lah..i go le...go play Audition! :D
}Tag Replies :D
valerie:Warhlau..still write until 不放过你..aiyah..i also not the only one who hates them lol..Where got the hair dun look like Carrie lorhs!So exactly the same lah!
EILEEN:yesyes..WEALLLOVEKELLY :D
stertay:yes ster..i know you will be so glad when i changed my tagboard! xD
No comments:
Post a Comment