January 4, 2007

BORING SCHOOLDAYS.BACK.

Woops.Didn't blog yesterday..psps..was real busy.. =X
Yesterday..school reopened with me seeing poor sec 1 students with their blur look on their faces when they don't even know one another.LOL.The prefects also tai guo fen liao norh.When
the sec 1 comes into the hall,please clap until the last girl sits down.WTF?!Dou bu jian de that time i sec 1 got this kind of
dai yu narhs. >:[
Then i saw something very similiar to what i saw when i was Primary 1.PARENTS!yesyes...PARENTS everywhere. EVERYWHERE.lols.I mean..those sec 1 students arhh..sec
1 liaos..or rather..13 year old liaos,still need parents follow them to school arhh?aiyooo.There's one thing about the sec 1 generation.THEY ARE DAMN DAMN SHORT! xD
At least last year der still quite okay..this year de all like SHORT narhs!!
Okok..lets get on.
HENG NARHH!My form teacher is.....nice. (: MS POH NEHHHS! x)
She is damn damn blur nah!So funny!Cause that day we choosing reps arh..then she write POA on the board and told us to elect.Then after that no one elected,so she skipped.Then after that she wrote POA on the board again!xD
BLURR QUEEN. xP
I heard from someone that my Social Studies teacher is
MS WANG! x(
fuck narhs.
The last lesson of the day,POA.
IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EFFFFFFFINNGGGG BORING!!!! -.-
I felt like my eyes cannot open le. Z.Z
Okay lah..yesterday very heng.I saw Mr Tan but he didn't see me.I tot Ms Wang gonna quit larhs?!But
i still saw her anyways.So..it was a fine day for me! After that went Charlene's house.Played with Conrad..cutie cutie!
Went home at 6..then my mother scold me.-.-
Today!~
Boring lorhs..almost late..thanks to the jam near my school.. my mum said..SO NEAR YET SO FAR.LOLS. 1st lesson!POA.haiyah..sian zi pua.
That stupid LAO AH PEK.What?Oh yeah..MR CHUAH. He got 1 mole got hair de..below his ear.DAMN ERXIN CAN. Then he talk to Charlene hor..(cause charlene is sitting
beside me..then the other side is Marina)he like staring at me lah.Then i frowned at him.LOL!Then i forgot who say he got eye problem!haha!His lesson is even more
boring today!I should have taken art.haiyer.He took like 45 minutes just to explain that small teeny weeny paragraph.And he keeps REPEATING REPEATING.sian nahs!
Then after that Maths..that Ms Bernadette Lim also quite funny.Now is you love me i love you.Then tomorrow is you hate hate me.LOL.EIYER.The History teacher
DAMN scary cans?I dun wanna join Media CLub le x( Discouraged by him.LOLS.He come in only scold scold scold narh.I was there saying 'crazy man'.SHEN JING BING DE LOR.I wonder how i am gonna survive this whole year.haiz.Somemore,our Social Studies teacher
is him also leh!I rather Ms Wang lah..I WANT GO 3/8 LARHS!I WANT GEOG. x(
Haiyah i very bored..dun feel like bloggin le.Shall
blog next time if i am free!
Update On Superstar Results! :D
Girls:
Averil
Diya
Carrie
Michelle

Guys:
Lesheng
Daren
Kelvin
Nat

Tag Replies :D
Valerie:Yeppies. (:
EILEEN:Lol i know it's black le but i cant possibly use the same colour as background rights?
So i use that time during PSS de colour lorhs! :D
amanda:AMANDA'S A ZOMBIE! x( Bwahahaha!
PEIwen:LOL!School where got fun de larhs. Chasing stars is what i call..FUN. xP

zhe ge shi jie fen fen rao rao.. (adapted from Bai Wan Bao's themesong (:)

No comments: