Lets start the post with this sentence...
I just realised that people who likes 俊扬 hates Candyce.
You agree? :P
Firstly,let me apologise for not blogging for days..well..lets not count the previous post la..i was busy.Like i have been doing this stupid blogskin for the past 2 days.Finally it's done. :D
Then besides that,i might be lazy to blog :X
or too busy watching TV..
Anyway..this blogskin is i do myself one la kayy?So there's only ONE skin like mine in the WHOLE of Blogger.(i think.)LOL.I am not trying to show off or anything,just trying to tell you my HARD WORK these few days.haha just joking! :9 DO TAG OKAYE.
You won't believe how FREAK off i was that day.Mr Tan don't let me quit Badminton! >:(
Wahlau.Firstly,i approached him to get the transfer form.Then he ask me what CCA i wanna join.I told him i wanna join Library.He said sure no space.Then i told him what if there is space.He said no need to if.Sure dun have de.WARHLAU.气到我半死 lah.
Looks like he die die also dun wanna let me quit.
i told Marina that day that..
I know he loves me but i don't love him.
HAHA.
Mr Chuah was boring that day. -.-
Very boring.
Maybe i should have took Art.
I have to go..i am sick. *sobs*
I am having flu nowwwww..eeee.
Going to sleep lerhs.BYE~
Have CCA Fair tomorrow.Sians half.
No comments:
Post a Comment