January 22, 2007

i'm here to voice out comments okay.
Whats wrong with people hating someone?
This is a world of love and hate.
it's either you love or hate,or maybe..neutral.
So whats wrong with me saying that i hate Carrie?
I really hate her.So why must i hide it?
I don't want to be faking that i love her.
Afterall,i am a straight-forward person.
I speak what comes into my mind.
And so,i quarrelled with Valerie.
Overall,she's the one spamming my tagboard.
I have picture evidence okay.
I shall not rattle on it anymore.What's over is over.(:

Today!Charlene didn't come to school so Marina moved over and sat next to me ^^
POA today was boring as usual.Marina was reading this comic Tokyo Mew Mew borrowed from Regina.So we ended up reading comic books instead. :X
Came home and played Audition hehheh..then went to sleep.
Okay lah..i go watch TV lerhs.Byebye~

}Tag Replies :D
letticia:haha..yah all strawberries :P:P
stertay:lol..

No comments: