Sorry for not blogging yesterday!Or pratically for not
replying to the tags yesterday! =X
You all must be wondering why i am using red today..hehe.
Cause i want NO MORE GREEN in my blog! xD
I guess you all know why rights?No?Fine i shall tell you
all..because..
CANDYCE TOH'S FANCLUB IS GREEN!!!!!
Yah thats the reason.lols.
The reason i am using red is..because Kelly's Fanclub is red! =P
yehs~
The Countdown was shit narhs!This year's Countdown's
organizer so lousy! x(
I mean..why would they invite Candyce Toh sias?!
Aiyo!!She got no figure narhs.Still dance what hot dance.
She's just plain embarassing herself on the stage.I mean
it's like..totally sick narhs!
Bad year..cause i thought i will see Candyce Toh before
12 am..but i saw her after 12am instead!!Why the first
day of the year jiu kan dao Candyce Toh?!That show's
that it's inauspisious. x.x
Lets talk about Junyang instead..lol.
He looks damn..gay narhs.No offence wor.I seriously
think that he should cut his hair..cause it's like
too long le!
He grew a little fat le!I think Kelly should also grow fat
cause she's way too skinny!hehheh.
Aiyahs!Tomorrow school reopen liaos.And my mum's
nagging me to sleep.Cannot stay up late late lerhs!
Cannot play games the whole day lerhs!AHHHH! >.<
I havent enjoy enough yet nehhs.I havent got to
lvl 30 yet for my Maplestory lehhs!!NOOOOOOOOOOO~
Today lahs..shouldn't have did PQ..waste my pots.
And most of all..waste my money narhhs!! $.$
Then everytime also half half..then what..not
enough pass..then have to go out and wait again.Wahlaus.-.-
Although i cant wait for tomorrow,i hope i don't see
Mr Tan or Ms Wang tomorrow.As long as i don't see
them,my day tomorrow will be fine.LOL.
ESP MR TAN.He's gonna chase me for my
Badminton Training.
I really hope for a good form teacher next year.
NO MR TAN OR MS WANG! x)
OR PRACTICALLY,
NO MR TAN OR MS WANG AS MY SUBJECT TEACHERS!!!!
Ok lah...i think i have to go and SLEEP. x(
Although i dun really wished to.haiz..looks like i
am gonna daydream..nono..i mean NIGHTdream
until i sleep.About what?Kelly and Junyang narhs!LOL.
Okiex..Till then.(:
Tag,Poll or whatever you want! x)
Ai ta chen jing zhu zai wo xin li...
(adapted from Ai Wu Li)
Tag Replies! :D
eileen:haha..is i download from somewhere de..
then i watch lorhs..haha :P
ster:sorry for not tagging you!really really sorry!
Cause i was busy training my Maplestory
character thats why no time to tag!PSPS.
PEIwen:HAPPYNEWYEAR too!:D Will send de..
but i cant seem to upload in yousendit..so i think must
send through MSN barhs. =/
P.S.I also changed the colour of the part when i
am replying tags!NO GREEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment