Today...
Conrad's Escapade! xD
yeps..lets talk about that later.
Let start with talking about PE today.
Today PE's so funny!Half of the class..nono..MORE than half of the class didn't do! x)
I did lah of course.We did "track and field" today.
Mr Choo told us to lift up our legs and touch our butts when we run.I swear,we look like total idiots okay.
The last round we were suppose to run i didn't lift up my legs and i just ran.Mr Choo nagged at me and Vera and he goes bla bla bla..worst then my Grandpa.
Chemistry was okay..and so was MT..MATHS! :D
I just wanna ask..
have you all seen...
HUMANS WITHOUT NECK?
I can swear that you all sure seen it before derhs. :P
No?Okay..i shall say..
What do students do after they finished their test?Lie on the table with their chins on their hands right?
yeps!! :DD
Thats what Ms Lim calls Humans without neck! xD
She said that in class today..she told us pleasee pleasee pleasee dont put your heads on the table because it will make you look like a ghost.
Today English..i said something that made Charlene laugh like dunno what.
Because last week,our teacher made us do this summary on one of the news on the Newsweek.Then i did a Polar Bear one.
Today,teacher returned the papers to us and Charlene saw that my summary go no underline(underline means got mistake).The bottom also wrote "Great writing".Then she was like wah wah wah.Then i looked and said,"Wahlau,i copy everything from the Newsweek de also give me Great Writing.Baichi." xD
haha!
Today's English Common test is the Most Difficult Paper I have ever did in my 14 years.This paper really 让我做不下去.I do until i really gave up.I seriously don't know what the hell the passage is talking about.You know where is that paper from?It's FMSS's Sec 4NA Prelim Paper lahs! @.@
We only sec 3 give us sec 4 paper for what seh.
After the stupid paper,went Charlene's house to do homework.It's true okay!I am a good girl! :D
Then she brought Conrad down for a walk..we were climbing up the slope when Charlene let go of Conrad's leash!Conrad saw a bird and chased after it.He ran,we ran.Esp me,cause i was running up the slope when he was running like mad.Conrad ran ran ran and he was too fast.I ran until i cannot run le.Then i stopped chasing him.He finally ran out of sight. x(
I rested for a while and started running to find him again.Finally,i found him sitting beside a drain.PHEW. -.-
I'm getting really tired now.Shall blog tomorrow! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment