Srry for not editing my previous post. :X
Anyway..tomorrow's CAMP!You wont see me till friday.
LoL.Thats why i am blogging/replying tags before i go off.:P
I'm like gonna bring one HUGE and FAT bag to school tomorrow.Haiz..heavy seh.
Anyway..just watch finish the Zui Gao Dian.The ending song is Sinhuey sing de norh.Yi ting jiu zhi dao le!I miss Bai Wan Bao.. :(
"chacha!"
BLEHS! :9
Gotta sleep early today..I'M SO GONNA MISS MY BED! pillow!blanket! *whines*
Today i went to school using another lane and it jammed like dunno wad.
So late again narh.grrr..
Today arhh!SCHOOL MAGAZINE!Dunno why they say i never pay last year.So zhi hao go General Office go pay $10 to get a copy norhs.While inside the General Office,i saw Miss Poh!
She walk in..then Mr Low started walking in.Then Suddenly,
Miss Poh came running out say "Aiya!I forgot to take my pass!"and she passed by Mr Low.Then i dunno why,i see Mr Low
like smiling like dunno what.LOL!!Like the mouth gonna drop out liaos. xD
Alot of people say they together but got people say Mr Low married le.So..?Who knows!
After school went Charlene's house.Watched Hua yang shao nian shao nv!DAMN FUNNY LARHS! xD
That xiao yi damn bian tai norhs.Then in the end she lent me the disc to watch.YAYS! :D
Yeps..going off to watch le!Shall see you all here in 4 days time!
tata! :)
wo xi huan zhe yang gen zhe ni..sui bian ni dai wo dao na li.... (adapted from xi huan ni)
Tag Replies :D
PEIwen:Of course chasing stars nicer!LOL!If there's such thing in the school,i bet we sure rank first! xD
ster!:yeps..me too..never tag you for LONG LONG time! BLAHS.yeps!Camp's tomorrow! :D See you there!
EILEEN:yes..school days SUCKED! >:(
I MISS KPJL TOO! x((
letticia:yeah..new year of school still quite alrights!TAGGED. :P
Valerie:yehyeh.Cant watch this round of PSS!sadded. :(
stupidCAMP!If only there's TV.........
No comments:
Post a Comment