January 17, 2007

siaoos.

omg.OMG.OHMYGOD.
I just saw this..

ignore the clothes alright?Just look at the hair.
Doesn't it just look like carrie yeo?
EEW EEW EEW.
ERGH it's just so totally..sick.

Ah yes yes..before i forgot.I saw this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOqtFh-ysNU&eurl= in Peiwen's blog.She said to spread the word about it..so here i am! :D
That video is darn funny lah!Watch it and you will know why.There's one part..sexy pastor Ho Yao Sun..EEW.I dun think she's sexy lor! ><
Sang Nila,Utama
Saw a lion..ALAMAK!
xD

Today!Ms Poh is acting funny!It was her lesson and we talk from Biology to what happened to her this morning!She said she was taking out her make-up from the cupboard and then...PIAK!Guess what happened?I thought that a lizard drop out you know..but the cause was that her foundation dropped on the floor. -.-
She was like..'i just bought it you know!!!'
Then someone(i cant remember who..got STM!) asked her.."is it very expensive?"
She said.."no lah..very cheap one."
Everyone was like...CHEYYYYYYYY!
haha diao.
Chinese lesson!SO BORING.I shall repeat!I WANT GAO LAO SHI NARHHH!
Today i made a discovery!The..i mean that 老ah ma's sirname is 徐.So it's 徐老师!I actually thought it was yu(2).You know...FISH?!I thought i P6 got 1 dragon now got 1 fish! xD
She is not really teaching lorhs..like no one's listening.Talking about the dunno what 苏东坡.Why must we learn 古代的 thingy lah.-.-
After Chinese...SS!Social Studies! (:
That..姓洪的 never come.Opps!I mean..that Mr Ang!I call him 姓洪的 because although his sirname is 洪,i dun like him! XD
After SS,Maths.Nothing much..the usual stuff.Then..POA!
lao ah pek!
We actually had to stand him for 1 and a half hour you know!
Please..imagine our..our..sufferings!! x(
Then..lets talk about the CCA fair.I was there until 4 i guess and i left! xD
It's suppose to end at 5.30. :X
Went Charlene's house to play PLAYSTATION!We play car racing then Sonic!
SO fun. (:
PSS PSS PSS!
I cant imagine Daren..or practically,the guys singing I Believe.
Carrie seems to be more DISGUSTING then ever today !
that JB girl.
Warhh very long never type so much le..no time ahh. :D
bye!Remember to tag!Okay?

Tag Replies :D
valerie:NONO!WUZUN IS CUTER THEN TAN DIYA! x(
imes:crazy ZOMBIE IMES! xD

No comments: