I didn't go Vera's house today!Cause my mum took a half day leave so she wants me to go out with her but in the end,we only went Westmall. =.=
PLayed Maple in the morning..was hunting the Green Mushrooms at the Forest Of Wisdom when this erhem asshole came to ks me!!

I officially declare that..
EluneHeal is found ks-ing me at The Forest Of Wisdom.
If she's your friend or whatever..of rather if you are reading my blog,PLEASE DO NOT KS ME!thanks.There's another guy called WisdomLord also came to ks me.I will be creating a list of my ks-ers so those who are playing maple can BEWARE.
Erm..for those who wanna view the Class Movie i made,i changed the link le..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO9C8dNdiME
This is the new link!Please spread the word about it!Thanks!!
Aiyahs..yesterday's results.=.=
no interested liaos.Anyway..still PSS1 derrrr besttt!
=.=
Tag Replies!=D
Eileen:You went to join KFC liaos ah?haha. shuang lor u.I also want narhs. :((
WOOHOO..SO EFFING SIAO NOW.TOMORROW!
ster:Merry early christmas to you too!Although its not really VERY early.hehheh.Got got..Audition lor..even your PATIENT TEDDY also playing worrs!Webbie can be found in my links!LOVES!<33
vera:haha!You too!!But too early to say Happy New Year bahhs?HAHA.AWAITING..23rd DECEMBER AND 27th DECEMBER!WAHAHAS.
beVALERIEd:warhs Da-er your name very chuang yi worrs.PORNSTAR?hehheh.
it's..TOMORROW!!GRAHHS!
Hua xin da shao ye wo yao ni chui xin gan hou hui!!
No comments:
Post a Comment