December 30, 2006

yay :D

woo!I got new blogskin!:D
Found this skin at Blogskins.com then i edit lorhs.
Edited for the WHOLE afternoon,in the mist of having a quarrel with da-er about the question u can find on my new poll at the side.
Erh.I would like to ask arhs.I put this sentence in my MSN and i got scolded by da-er?

Carrie cannot be compared to Kelly.No way! -.-

She say what because of what Quan Yifeng say,then i drag what Carrie in?I am merely comparing Kelly and Carrie.I also not insulting Carrie what.Right?right?Thats why i put this question on the poll this time.hehhe.Must vote wor!Haiyah..dun wanna ti na jian shi le.Opps!Forgot to announce the choice that lead the previous poll..it's..
woo..hot..SEXY!
lol.With PEIwen around,no matter what sinhuey polls i put,sure win de! xD
Same with her also,whatever Kelly polls she put,also sure win de!HAHA!!
Anyway,congrats wor PEIWEN! x)

Went Westmall and ate KFC! :D
YAY I LURRVVEE KFC!
I LURRVVEE KELLY FANS CLUB! haha!Although i not inside laa..hehheh.
Why we from eating chicken talk until Kelly?haha!!!
There's the popcorn chicken with cheese powder.Taste wierd wierd derhs.
Chatted with PEIwen awhile ago..haha..she so funny lol.I found out that she's quite a nice friend to chat with about..erhem.Kelly! xD xD
We are like candyce evilians.HAA!
Cause i told her to update her fanfic and asked her whether her fanfic got Candyce anot.
Then she say have also must be evil character! XD
Then i told her now getting lesser and lesser Candyce and Junyang fanfics le.
Then i told her that time i click on a fanfic then the poster is candyce toh then i never stepped into that fanfic again!
Then she said even if she has to put Candyce picture..also must be the ugliest!
Then i told her put Candyce pic small small..in one corner even better! xD
See!I am EVIL! :P
Then she say small until cannot see..might as well dun put!haha!Still say what,her pics pollute her fanfic!!!! xD
I told her..must put..if not next time people ask her why no candyce pic then she can jiao dai mah..should say 'there..SO BIG!Cannot see arh?'
AHAHAHAHA.
That time my fanfic also.Not mine lah..my sis write de..but i fu zhe type in marh.I make the banner dunno what happen..become so small! -.-
But got Candyce picture..i put her in the catagory..MINOR CHARACTER!
laugh man!Laugh all you want!Cause she aint important in the fanfic except to disrupt Kelly and Junyang breaking them up!
I came up with this sentence!

Candyce is SOOOO classy that she has to go to the market to get her expensive and classy clothes there.

BWAHAHAHA!!!XD XD XD
I am evil!Only to those i hate! :P
You must be wondering why my blog no song..cause it's after Christmas le..dun wish to put Christmas songs in my blog!Like..sounds so wrong lah..hehheh.
Oh yes!PSS2's results!Didn't post that day cause internet not working!The one that is canceled is OUT!Here it is:
Girls
Carrie
Diya
Michelle
Averil
Maxilian

Guys:
Lesheng!
Daren!
Kelvin
Jon
Nathaniel
OK!i shall end here today!I have alot of tag replies to do.Actually not alot lah.haha! :P
And of course!PICTURES! :D
These pics are taken from the last episode of Superfunkies!
HAHA!Thats SINHUEY!She so scared to cross the thing!But in the end she fell down of course!No wonder she is given the title "Dan Xiao Gui"!HAHA!

SILVER!!They are supposed to slide down the thingy..then you see her face expression!funny lah!She was screaming like dunno what when she slide down! xD

SEE!!!ERGH!!CANDYCE HIT JUNYANG!OUTRAGOUS!HMPH!

See..after being hit..Junyang embarassed dao er duo hong hong liaos!
SPOT KELLY'S POSTER! XD

NOW...SPOT KELLY!She's beside Sinhuey if not wrong. (:

SEE!Shi erxin de lor!!!!!
Actually have a few more pics of Candyce but i think 1 small one 1 big one is enough le.Nono..i think it's too much le!

Tag Replies! :D

stertay:yay!NO MORE PASSES!LOL!Where did u buy Wilbur?HE'S EFFING CUTTIIE LAHH! xD love u many many too! :D
EILEEN:yay!Kelly's going Kelly's going! xD
She go to cai san Junyang and Candyce arrr..lol.
MELANIE:haha..u online then u talk to me i tell you how.What's your blog link?I link you? (:

YAY!COUNTDOWN ARRRRHH TOMORROW!:D KELLYYY ARHH!JUNYANG ARHH!Candyce EEW!
Tag Tag Poll Poll Love You all BYE!~
Ai Shang Ni Tian Mi Dao Shen bian De Ren Dou Du Ji..(adapted from you xie ai!)


No comments: