December 24, 2006

so many ks-ers??

Hello!I am here once again!
I am so effing busy now..LOL.
I need to find a video for my video of the week and i am here blogging.I needa chiong my Audition and my Maplestory.ARHHHH~~
Anyways..played Maplestory for the whole..nono..pratically,it's 6 hours.
And i encountered alot alot times alot of ks-ers.Exp today.
Let me erhem.."introduce" them to you..one by one..lets start with..
Ks-er No.1!

SuxHuei!
This guy here..he looks like a Magician with a Panlid but..NOPE!He isn't.
He's a Bandit.LEVEL 51!OK lah..shuang lah.
Bandit stole a kill from a Assassin!(although i am not really a assassin yet lols!)
I was hunting for octopus legs when HE and his friend came up and KS-ED me.No i mean HE ks-ed me..not his friend.
So..i still have to declare..
SuxHuei has been found ks-ing me at Kerning City Construction Site!

Ks-er No.2!

roobieb1!
he!He's also hunting for Octopus legs i guess..then i cc,he also cc..then ended up at the same channel?!lols.gahs.
Yeps..2nd declaration..
rookieb1 has been found ks-ing me at Construction Site North of Kerning City

Ks-er No.3!

NiM0Siao!
This guy here..he's still a Beginner!Believe it or not man.he damn funni lahs..he traded fame with me and chatted with me for a little while.But nonetheless,he still ks-ed me!!!So..he' still going up the list!
NiM0Siao has been found ks-ing me at Construction Site North of Kerning City.

Ks-er No.4,5,6 and 7!





Yes..and these few..They were found ks-ing me at the Pig Beach.OK..i had a hard time taking those screenshots and i made Dorados look like a retard.opps.
Anyway..the worst is that SyaoranUeki.He's a bandit.And he's weaker then me!HAHA.He's obviously higher in level.That spicychilli also..wahlau.He come into pig beach only,show off his FIre Arrow. =.="


Okay..it's 6 minutes before Christmas!So i am gonna post up some random pics!

LOL.Took this screenshot at the Subway Station.LOL.Kellyrulez.hehheh.yay!KELLY RULES!
If it's any of you out there reading my blog,do tag my board yeah?:P


I know this picture is very lame but..i couldn't resist taking it lah! XD XD
Misuse of potion is good for your physical strength.
I know it's good for my physical strength but it will cost me a BOMB.You sponsor lah.


I was fighting happily at the Pig Beach when suddenly,an iron hog,came out of nowhere and obstructed our peace. =.=

Alright...the guest for the day is..

...a glow?!?!
NONO..it's DAREBOY!

He's just one pathetic noob who goes around saying "pt me pls".


Enough said for Maplestory today..went out to Queensway..forgot whats the mall's name,to buy my shoe,my mum's bag and my sis's slippers.My mom managed to buy her bag.Me and my sis went home empty-handed.LOL.
There was this indian man..damn funny lah!My mum was asking him how much the bag was and whether got discount anot(the bag was tied on a string on one thingy.)The indian man cut the string and brought the bag into the shop(the thingy was outside the shop)He told my mum this:
"This bag is limited edition.All girls want it."

ERH?!I don't want it LOL!Then got the indian accent.DAMN FUNNY LAH! XD
All girls want it?HAHA!
Okie..it's christmas! :D:D:D

MERRY CHRISTMAS! (:

awaits for the countdown..KELLY!!
You xie ren ai dao hai pa suo yi cong ci bu zai ai~

Tag Replies :D

Eileen:Yarh larhs..XINTONG ARHHH!>:( Stupid YAOCHIEN!
Ster:I can finally get into your blog.LOLS.dun worry.I WILL REFLECT.:P

No comments: