December 14, 2006

RESULTS (;

aiyaiyai.
Today was damn sian.

Haiya!The stupid fanfic webbie down for so long sia.I WANNA READ FANFICS! >:(
Maple-d in the morning..then sian liao lor.

Did the class video!
Basically..it's a video..yes no presentation..of the people in 2n9 and 1n8 although i am from 1n7 :X

THOSE PEOPLE FROM 2N9 WHO WANT THE VIDEO,TALK TO ME(on MSN or my tagboard of whatever!),TELL ME YOUR NAME.(No lah..just joking..kekex.)

UPDATE ON SUPERSTAR RESULTS!

Guys:
Weijian

Mingyao
Girls:
Carrie
Charlotte

aiya..weijian out..This seems to be like the PSS I..there is also a guy called Weijian,also 19,also from Ngee Ann Poly?LOL!And also went out on the second round xD
Wah..later he really fan shen come back then i laugh sia.Later go all the way to top 8 then out again?(:
Mingyao that Sugi Look-a-like.Should have went out in first round mah.Then is same as the PSS I cause Sugi went out in the first round..but who cares.
Aiyah..that Carrie and Charlotte..nothing to say lor.


No comments: