December 19, 2006

blahblah.

Woo.i am back.I know you all want me to blog.No?Ok lor..just take it as i want to blog..kays? =.=
Well..have been bored out these few days.ERGH.
I am going Vera's house tomorrow!For what?Nothing lor..i am bored stiff at home..i need to go out.MUAHAHA.
Aiyah..saw this article on ZaoBao i think..that YAO CHIEN har...record my Princess Kelly's song le..not satisfied wor.Wahlau..then want her to go for a Holiday with her family then come back and re-record.DIAOS.Maybe his expectation higher then Li Feihui bah.Haiz..
I am waiting lah..cant you read?!I am waiting..WHEN IS 23RD NOVEMBER GONNA COME?!?!
I am like dying liaos.Don't say i am crazy..cuz i am already crazy since the beginning of 2006.
Was chiong-ing the ads today morning just for the PSC NIght one..lol!I TOLD YOU I AM CRAZY!hehheh.
Wahahas.I sold away my purple workglove in Maplestory..then i was regretting it..so i create another account to get that glove..and i got it!HURRAYS!I am finally lvl 19?!
Audition..the christmas suit damn good lah.14000 DEN!!WAH GIVE ME LAH!!!!!!!
I go help my sis make stars liaos lah//BYE.
4 more days!4!4!4!4! =D
Wo zhi xiang dui zhe tian kong qing qing de hu xi..xun zhao wo zui ai de ren dao de zai na li..

No comments: