I have relatively cooled down since Sunday.Well..can't change the fact that xxx won awards.But i'd just like to comment that his fans must have invested THOUSANDS of dollars for that undeserving award of his.(:
Didn't blog because i was playing Maplestory.For no reason i started play again.In the new world,Delphinus.Wanted to be a thief..so if you see me around,my nick is Peachyness.(:
currently level 15..because i just started yesterday.LOL.
Played Audition with Amanda in the morning.Finally.I am level 9!MUAHAHA.Failed that stupid lisence once.And that game is like...7000 more points then i pass le.O.O
I'm like currently blogging now because stupid Maplestory is under maintenance.And it will end at 3.Feeling bored.
Oh yes..heard that Kelly will be going for the countdown on 31st December.SADS.She won't be staying for the countdown and she will be leaving after her performance.I won't be going though but i hope it will be broadcasted on TV.It's till 1am in the morning.

On my way to Kerning for my job (;

Me laa.

Me and my sis (:
Yes..and i am now officially..ANTI WEILIAN >:(.
TAGS?POLL!!
Happy Birthday Amanda/Aubree and Farjana!!((:
No comments:
Post a Comment