December 10, 2006

?%$&(#&#(^(&$^#!

%#$*#&@*#!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F**KING KNS.


EEEEEE.I am feeling really shitty now.ERGH.My long awaited Star Awards is like shit lah.Using my Mum's laptop to blog now..cause wanna watch Qing Gong Yan.I am meaning the Star Awards lah.Ok..about the Star Awards..i only have 1 sentence to say/describe...

Star Awards`o6 SUCKS.

Why?Cause stupid xxx got some stupid awards he don't deserve at all.Speaking about UNFAIR.He's OBSTRUCTING the young and talented ELVIN NG to get the award.Ok..if you are not happy about what i am blogging about,you are VERY WELCOMED to leave.
But Sinhuey was funny lah.xxx get the Newcomer Award(ok shit.),she was like crying lah.So funny.And EILEEN commented to me in MSN saying that Candyce is rude.Cause she never even go and congratulate xxx.Yes.She must foul mood now.LOL.
I told EILEEN that if Kelly and Junyang got go the Star Awards.I mean if they are nominees,xxx don't even have chance to have THAT award.(i dun wanna say lerhs.)
Haiya..xxx is singing now.He's POLLUTING my EARS and EYES.Okok..for those who didn't watch the Star Awards,here's the results(yes..the SHITTY results):

Best Drama Serial
C.I.D(Xing Jing Er Ren Zu)
Love@0°C(Ai Qing Ling Du C)
Measure of Man(Da nan ren.xiao nan ren)
Rhapsody in Blue(Lan Se Xian Ren Zhang)
The Shining Star(Xing Shan Shan)

Best Variety Program
Dollar & Sense(Shen Ji Miao Suan)
Home Décor Survivor(Bai Jia Le)
My Star Guide(Wo De Dao You Shi Ming Xing)
Property Classified(Ji Wu Chu Shou)
Where the Queue starts(Pai pai zhan cha cha kan)

Best Variety Special
Campus Superstar(Grand Final)(Xiao Yuan Superstar Zhong Jue Sai)
It's Showtime!(Grand Final)(Quan Ming Chuang Yi Zheng Ba Sai Da Jue Sai)
Renci Charity Show 2006(Ren xing ci ai zao wan qian 2006)
Superband Grand final(Fei Chang Superband Da Jue Zhan)
Star Idol Grand Final(Ming Xing Ou Xiang Da Jue Sai)


Young Talent Award
Boon Hui Lu(Rhapsody in Blue)
Jarren Ho Jin Yang(A promise for tomorrow)
Kyle Chan Xing Yu(Love@0 degrees)
Ong Zoei(A promise for tomorrow)
Rachell Ng Ting Yi(The Shining Star)


Best Supporting Actress
Constance Song(C.I.D)
Felicia Chin(Women Of Times)
Hong Hui Fang(The Shining Star)
Lin Mei Jiao(Family Matters)
Xiang Yun(Love@ Zero Degrees)


Best Supporting Actor
Adam Chen(The Shining Star)
Huang Yi Liang(Women Of Times)
Rayson Tan(The Undisclosed)
Shawn Chen(C.I.D)
Zheng Ge Ping(The Shining Star)


Most Popular Newcomer(Aiyahs..SIANS.)
Elvin Ng(Huang Jun Xiong)
Kelvin Tan(Chen Weilian)
Chew Sinhuey(Shi Xinhui)
Candyce Toh(Du Huiping)
Dawn Yeoh(Tao Li Shan)


Best News/CA Presenter
Lin Chi Yuan(Lin Chi Yuan)
Ng Siew Leng(Huang Siew Ling)
Serene Loo(Lv Shi Ling)
Tung Soo Hua(Dong Su Hua)
Zhao Wen Bei(Zhao Wenbei)


Best Variety Show Host
Ben Yeo(It's Showtime!)
Bryan Wong(Bai Jia Le)
Kym Ng(Love Bites 2)
Mark Lee(Property Classified)
Quan Yifeng(What's art?)


Best Actress
Ann Kok(Love Concierge)
Fann Wong(Women Of Times)
Ivy Lee(Family Matters)
Jacelyn Tay(Love Concierge)
Jesseca Liu(Rhapsody in Blue)


Best Actor
Adrian Pang(Portrait Of Home II)
Li Nanxing(The Undisclosed)
Pierre Png(The Shining Star)
Qi Yuwu(C.I.D)
Tay Pinghui(C.I.D)


Top 10 Most Popular Male Artiste
1.Christopher Lee
2.Tay Ping Hui
3.Qi Yuwu
4.Chen Hanwei -> Chen Weilian
5.Elvin Ng
6.Terence Cao-> Gurmit Singh
7.Edmund Chen
8.Julian Hee -> Mark Lee
9.Vincent Ng
10.Adrian Pang -> Bryan Wong

Top 10 Most Popular Female Artiste
1.Rui En
2.Jeanette Aw
3.Fiona Xie
4.Huang Biren
5.Jesseca Liu
6.Xiang Yun
7.Quan Yifeng
8.Felicia Chin
9.Ivy Lee -> Michelle Chia
10.Joanne Peh -> Kym Ng

Alrightys..isn't that bad after all.I guessed 6 guys and 8 girls.MUAHAHA.
Anyways..going roaming around the net about the Star Awards le.
SHITTY DAY TODAY.
tags and polls please.thankiews.
bye.
Chen Nuo shi yong lai da puo de.

No comments: