woo!(:
I am here to blog again.hehex.Well..watched Davinci Code today!So boring one lor..dun even understand what it is trying to mean.LOL.
Then after that went out..West Mall..then my mummy bought new TV!26 inch tv lah..dun worry..lol..not 42 inch.HAHA!
Then you buy the TV got give free MP3!But is PHILIPS de..so lousy.LOL.I still like my creative better..(:
Actually you buy the TV $1000++ then they got give free $300 PHILIPS voucher..then got give a $149 MP3..not bad right?:P
But the bad thing about the MP3 is that when you tune the radio right,cannot see what channel it's in. :/
Mique is sick!I think he's having flu..cause he didn't want to eat then he vomitted just now..if he doesn't get well tomorrow..gonna bring him to the vet.
My mummy said i cant go for the PSC Night!*sobs sobs*I guess it will be alright if i watch at home too..lol..if not my friend see me on TV..they will go "ah jasmine i saw you on TV blablabla.."LOL.Was watching the Channel 8 show just now..They showing what those people that publishes I -Weekly do.Then they say that the magazine will attract more attention when there is rumours like Junyang and Huiping.DIAOS LAH.If it's Junyang/Kelly sure the magazine sell until no stock ah!
Byes~
TAGS AND POLL PLEASE.
Zui Ai De Ren Jing Jiu Shi Ni~
No comments:
Post a Comment