June 11, 2007

BOREDOM!

Alrights,i'm outta GetAmped cause my account cant enter the beginner zone anymore! D:
I'm playing a new game now called KongKong!Actually downloaded it a while ago but i got addicted to GetAmped so didn't play till today. (:

Wells,I'm going Malaysia Genting this Fri! [:
Genting again.When i say Malaysia,it's only Genting.
SIANS.
But nonetheless,i'll update on pictures when i get back. :D
But i don't think there's anything to take in Malaysia. X:

Okay,appreciate this post.I'm typing in the dark cause my mom off-ed the light and i have to blog without light!Imagine this. -.-
Btw,i think i'm kinda back into the making blogskin mood.
Gotta run!

{ Tag Replies }

xiuqing:You enjoy ur holidays too! (:
marina:okok,i'll try.Btw,we going where?School library or?& i cant see ur tagboard.
ster!:Take care!I tagged!I'll try to do ur blogskin asap!
amandaaaa:lol..tagged!
vera:So where are we going?Can confirm anot?!

No comments: