June 19, 2007

Old vids are humourous!!

5 more days!

& school's gonna reopen! D:
Oh dear,this is so horrible.I haven't had enough of holidays. ):
I haven't gone out enough.
I haven't made enough blogskins to satisfy me! X:
I haven't bought the bag i wanted.
& most importantly,I HAVEN'T DONE MY HOLIDAY HOMEWORKS!

I'm so so so dead.I've only completed half of my Biology homework and there's a whole huge gigantic chuck left for me! :/
& our dear Charlene's homeworks are still with me and she still don't wanna take it back. -.-
Can someone save me?

Watched vids in Youtube the whole day!Mostly Fann Wong's cause i was bored.
I found a few humourous videos and i would like to share it! :D

♥Video 1!Click~♥

First video i would like to share.This video was shown on TV like in year 2000 when i was still in Primary 2?!But i had a deep impression of it cause' my sis uses it to wake me up in the morning and it works!You know why?
While watching the video,at 2.04 to 2.07 minute and you will know why!
It's super humorous okay.Everytime i watch it,i'll laugh like mad!
How time flies.Take a look at Fann Wong's hair.LOL.
BOMBARSTIC! :D

♥Video 2!Click~♥

The second vid is the Star Awards 2005 where Fann Wong was awarded the All time favourite artiste.Then her fans are so damn funny lah!Keep shouting "李名顺!"
Hahaha.The funniest thing is that during that Star award,Zoe tay forced Christopher Lee to propose to Fann!Then there's this person who loaded that video named the video: "Zoe Tay's attention-seeking antics at Star Awards 2005".Humour la.Attention seeking antics. X)
But i think what those comments posted there are quite true.Why must she force the poor couple? T.T

♥Video 3!Click~♥

This one is quite funny lah.It's a song about Singapore's Singlish.Hahaha. [:

♥Video 4!Click~♥

OMG.THIS IS EFFING HUMOUROUS!LAOZHABOR!~~
Recommend you all to watch it although the actual meaning of the video is a little,disgusting.

Yups,was watching through the vids when i found some trailers and short vids of Just Follow Law and i was showing my mum.Then she was so eager to watch it that she asked me and and father to drive to West Mall to buy it?!But in the end,she intends to watch it tomorrow. -.-

Okay,gotta go..replying tags...


{Tag Replies}

letticia:Yups,i'm back! :D
EILEEN:Precisely.Erxin hor?
vera:hello?!



With lots & lots of love,
♥jas



No comments: