June 12, 2007

Gahhhs. :\

I've just tagged everyone's board! :D
for fun.

I'm bored!I need inspirations for making blogskins. -.-!
I havent even started for a single one. X:
Looking through sites and seeing the same things over and over again.
I want ADOBE PHOTOSHOP!
I've got lots of blogskins to make on my hand now. :/

Woke up at 11.30 today.Oh no,i'm like waking up later and later as each day passes. X:
Played a few games of KongKong and went to watch the new drama "Switched!" on Mobtv with my sis.Like so horrible lah.How come Fann Wong not acting as the 大明星.Hmph.
The funny thing is 欧宣's name in the show is Xinhui! xD
Then that erxin Candyce Toh spoilt everything.Her hairstyle looks like shyt and my sis says she look like a maid.
Then she keep "Xinhui Xinhui".Disgusting like ?!?!

After that went to Vivo with my mom and sis.
And bought a small can of Jellybean! :D
It's tasty. :P

Came home and played Kongkong again. (:
I'm off to play more KONGKONG! :D


With loads of love,
♥jas

No comments: