June 28, 2007

funnnnnn!

I'm blogging blogging blogging! :D
Ahahahaha.
I'll edit this post & load the pictures later! [:

Today,had lots of fun in school! [:
Teacher's are funny today.Firstly,it was my new POA teacher,Mdm Ng.Then Miss Poh started crapping.LOL.

POA
The whole class was chaotic & no one was really listening to Mdm Ng.& she has to repeat lots of time for a particular question.Then she told us to do question "d" & everyone was like asking "what?"
& became fed up & said : "Do question d lah for goodness sake!"
And everyone started laughing!hahahahaha!

Biology
It was hot day & someone(i dun wanna mention name lah..haha)complained that it's hot.I dun really know what she did,i think she stood at the back of the class infront of the fan.Then...
Miss Poh: XXX!What are u doing?
XXX:I'm hot,Miss Poh.
Miss Poh:I know i'm hot.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Damn funny cans?
Sharon commented that she so thick-skinned.Hehehe..

Alrights.I got alot of things to do nowadays so i'll try to reply tags in my tagboard!

//Edited!

The grasshopper!It's still alive now! :D

Mickey Mouse bubble. :D

No comments: