June 18, 2007

Sneak Preview!

Sneak Preview Of Candyce Toh in The New Show "Switched!" exclusively only at deaddx-illusions.blogspot.com!
But i'm only posting the pictures of Candyce Toh.So Candyce Toh's fans(I don't even think there's any out there),this is the time you've been waiting for!
TADAA!

She does look like a maid right?


Due to time constraint,i can only take one picture.Will try to take more next time kkz? (:
However,don't be disappointed.I've lots of wonderful pictures to post up just for Candyce Toh's fans!!
These pictures have been taken from today's episode of Music On Air!I was so busy snapping pictures that i didn't realised that she looks horrible.
Anyway,her singing still sucks. X)
Here's the pictures,

Candyce Toh singing!She like gonna die liao larh.

Woah.Pei nehhs.

Yucks. -.-

THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS.Junyang,please don't be jealous. X:

See see see!CLOSE-UP!

Abit blur but she's like. T.T

Singing.

Alamak!Kiss过去marh!

Candyce kenna SMASHED by piggy head!MUAHAHAHAHA.
I was laughing like siao!

Act cute. -.-

Couple ah?
You all know what?My blog is flooding with Candyce Toh's pictures! D:

Okay la.Have to go sleep ler!
I wont be blogging for the next 3 days!
Shall post pictures when i'm back from Malaysia yeah? (:
Take care everybody! :D
Shall reply tags,
{ Tag Replies! }
marina:):Haha,i will do your tagboard when i come back! <3
EILEEN:I'll definitely turn down the volume or i might even off it la.LOL.



Ciao,
♥jas

No comments: