I learnt LOTS of new things today.
Firstly,
I learnt that policemen cannot be fired..
Secondly,
I learnt that porridge with Bovril + Soya sauce + some other things tastes quite nice too..
Thirdly,
I learnt that Marina simply cannot play Audition.(I'm not being bad,okay!)
Fourthly,
I learnt that there are purple ez-link tappers!
--
Went to school early in the morning for the POA remedial taught by the female version of Mr Chuah.Well,it isn't THAT bad lar,at least i could understand a lil' of what she's trying to teach.Unlike Mr Chuah....
After that,headed straight to the next room for Social Studies remedial.The POA students were lucky luhh,cause they didn't have to attend the full 2 hours of the remedial as the Social Studies cuts into the POA remedial.Yay! :D
& during the Social Studies lesson,Mr Ang kept calling my name okay.Freaking irritating lah.
Although he called me alot of times,i only answered one of his questions.Hehheh. [:
When the Social Studies remedial ended,Me,Vera,Marina and Wanyi decided to head to Macdonalds to discuss the Chemistry holiday project MRS PILLS wanted us to do.
Yeah,i've been eating Mac the third time this week?I'm getting really sick of it...
Ate Shaker Fries and we crapped instead of discussing.
& okay,Vera and Wanyi is like really disgusting at the Macdonalds.
Vera's like feeding Wanyi fries.LIKE EWW..
And Vera wanted to go and wash hands and Wanyi didn't know.After a few seconds Vera was gone,Wanyi was like:
"Eh..Vera leh?"
& i said:
"Wah,you two so inseparatable ar.Vera has gone for merely a minute and you so concerned.Aiyo..."
After that,Vera come back le and she's so touched to hear that Wanyi's so concerned about her.Haha!
Let me share a picture with you all..

Okay.Thats my fingers.
Wanyi came up with that "brilliant" idea to put the fries into a smiley face and i gave the idea to put chilli sauce in the mouth. X:
I bet the person cleaning up will feel disgusted.
Went to Vera house after eating and played Audition.
My fingers are totally stiff.Cant move de. X:
MARINA FINALLY DID HER LVL 6 LISCENSE!
Although she repeated it like 3 times.
She was feeling so damn stress out while she was doing lah.
When she fail,she was like "ARGHHHHHHHHHH".
Thats why i say she can't continue playing Audition. *tsk*
Helped Marina make a blog and helped her find a blogskin.
Vera than ask us to go into the room and she started showing us her baby photos?
Okay,there's like a WHOLE stack of it and i'm not kidding.
From whatever angle and view,with clothes and without clothes. X:
And after seeing her pictures,i have only one thing to comment.
SHE LOOKS LIKE A AMERICAN BABY WHEN SHE'S YOUNG!
And there's several pictures that she looks like a HongKong/China/Japanese kid.
Seriously,have she gone through a change and became Singaporean?
I wanted to borrow the pictures to post but unfortunately i forgot to bring it home with me. X:
After that,Vera cooked me and Marina NOODLES!UDON!
Wahaha..cause she was eating and we got hungry so she cooked us noodles. :D
After that,we ate porridge!Wahaha..
& i became the baby bear.
Marina's the Mother Bear and Vera's the Papa bear.
However,the porridge i ate was cold. D:
Haha!
Went home after that.Took the MRT and it's so damn crowded!
Thank goodness i was only staying for one stop.
After i got down the train,i saw a guy trying to squeeze in and the door closed.
And half his bag was outside the door. -.-
After that went down the escalator le..never see what happened.
After that came home le..
--
{Tag Replies}
PEIwen:Haha..you finally tag le ahs! :D
EILEEN:Okay! (:
ster:I'm not changing into xanga!!
lorraine (::Haha,thanks! :D
Lastly,Thanks PEIWEN FOR THE SONGS!
♥jas
No comments:
Post a Comment