I'm not having oral tomorrow!
WHEES~
Cause Mrs Tay has some medical appointment and the Oral has been postponed till the beginning of the term! :D
I'm so glad my register number is 23! :P
--
Came home right after POA lesson and watched videos at Youtube cause that stupid GetAmped is down!The CloseBeta is going to be open le!I wonder until when then can start playing lah.
I'm missing GetAmped!
I'm so sick of seeing HTML codes okay.
Cause i have been doing blogskins like almost everyday.
Now i have to do for like Amanda,Ster and Letticia.
I assure you,it's not gonna be easy cause i totally have no inspirations to make blogskin. :/
Added songs and delete songs in my playlist.
I'm like so addicted to the song 讨厌 after viewing it's MV!:DD
Oh yes!Let me share a real hilarious video with you all..
Click!
It's like damn damn humourous okay! :D
TMB - The Mountain Bird.
HAHAHAHA.
&Let me officially announce the BEAR Family to all of you!
Vera is Papa Bear.
Marina is Mama Bear.
I'm Baby Bear!
{ Tag Replies }
letticia:LOL!I'll be glad to make one for you. :D
ster:Haha..YES!!CHANGE BACK TO BLOGGER~
vera:PAPA BEAR!I FORGOT BRING BACK UR PHOTOS!So heartbroken.
♥jas
No comments:
Post a Comment