June 24, 2007

School's tomorrow!

School's tomorrow.
Not ready,seriously.


It's too fast.
It's like holidays just started! X(
I don't wanna go to school!
I dont want CCAs!
I dont want lessons!
I don't want Mr _ _ _ as my PE teacher!
I DONT WANT SCHOOL!
I'm just awaiting for 5.30 to come tomorrow. *whines*

I just hope that there's no lessons tomorrow. X:
Playing GetAmped now & they still havent resolved the bug.
They seriously ought to ok!It's like been there since the Closebeta.
So i'm blogging while the bug's on.
I got scolded by a guy just now because i killed him.
Well,he stood infront of me when i was fighting my enemy & how i know i whack him down!
I apologised & he said: "Sorry no cure".
Like he stood infront of me when i was fighting!?

Oh yes,some Switched videos i found when i was looking through Youtube...
Themesong
Trailer1
Trailer2
Trailer3
Enjoy! :D
Too bad none has Candyce Toh in it. X:

{Tag Replies}

spoon:Haha,dun be so bad mah..If it's Weilian,i wont write de.Hehheh.
lorraine(::Wendymed.


♥People!
It's school tomorrow.
Get a good night's sleep & get ready to work! [:
However,take care alrights!Don't get sick! ^^

对着夕阳扮鬼脸,
♥jas


No comments: