pardon me.
I've seriously have to thank Vera! :D
She sms-ed me a while ago to watch Channel 8 this wednesday @ 8 o'clock cause got my "idol".
I was like wondering who..& she refuses to tell me.So i went to check it out myself at the channel 8 website.
& i found out actually the "idol" she was talking about was Xinhui.
I was like cheyy!(No offense to Xinhui's fans out there!Esp Peiwen. X:)I thought Kelly,make me so excited.
Then i was looking through the programme guide after that & i found out that My Mighty in-laws is actually showing on TV at 5.30 now! :DD
& i've already missed 2 episodes! D:
Who cares if there's Zoe Tay lah.
It's like i've been waiting to watch that show haha.
FINALLY! :D
So must thank Vera. :D
I think i'm so awaiting Tuesday to come.You know why?
There's like LOTS of shows!
Switched will be broadcasted!
& i get to watch My Mighty in-laws! [:
Yepps.
My dog's sick. D:
He vomited.& he like now no energy like that.
I see already 心痛 ar.. ):
Poor thing.Maybe he ate something bad.
It's like he vomited out alot lor!One chunk here one chunk there.
EEE.
Actually,people get sick of listening to the same blog songs.I'm sick toos.LOL.
So i've new songs in my playlist now! [:
Here's a little preview to the new show Switched! that i've found in Youtube!Enjoy!
Switched!
Only got Fann Wong lah but i'm sure you all don't wanna see Candyce Toh hor?
& Happy birthday to Sinhuey! [:
♥jas
No comments:
Post a Comment